I am a QC at Doughty Street Chambers in London (www.doughtystreet.co.uk). I practise criminal law and sit part-time as an Immigration Judge. The views expressed in this blog are my own.
- RT @legalhackette: BREAKING: JR succeeds. Lord Chancellor's decision to intro duty contract cutting number of firms to 525 is quahed. #just… 6 hours ago
- RT @IslingtonTrib: Highbury Grove mural is torn down as Town Hall blunder sees popular artwork ‘obliterated’... goo.gl/qlJva3 22 hours ago
- Busy now, will send details later 1 day ago
- RT @Barristerblog: It's not Left-wing to find out if men are being raped in Chris Grayling's Spartan gaols. barristerblogger.com 2 days ago
- RT @NickCohen4: "Scottish nationalism: turning neighbours into foreigners" Me in @spectator on those who would build walls between us http:… 3 days ago