I am a QC at Doughty Street Chambers in London (www.doughtystreet.co.uk). I practise criminal law and sit part-time as an Immigration Judge. The views expressed in this blog are my own.
- RT @Barristerblog: #Evans on @BBCr4today described his prosecution as like being hit by Eddie Stobart lorry. LA cuts mean being defended ma… 2 days ago
- RT @FionaBawdon: Nigel Evans @BBCr4today 'got to be wrong' if someone acquitted has to pay own defence costs. Signed @justicealliance petit… 2 days ago
- If you've done nothing wrong you have nothing to fear. @nigelevansmp now knows how wrong that is 2 days ago
- RT @theintrigant: High ideals and low self interest. A fourteenth letter to the Lord Chancellor. theintrigant.wordpress.com 2 days ago
- RT @edwardbindloss: Did you think Parliament had abolished IPP? Think again - my post on a new type of life sentence replacing IPPs. http:… 2 days ago