I am a QC at Doughty Street Chambers in London (www.doughtystreet.co.uk). I practise criminal law and sit part-time as an Immigration Judge. The views expressed in this blog are my own.
- RT @JoshuaRozenberg: Excellent demolition by @carlgardner of Assange’s latest legal arguments based on recent changes to extradition law: h… 3 days ago
- RT @francescrook: Congratulations to @LauraJanes_UK , the Legal Co-Director at @TheHowardLeague on her doctorate 3 days ago
- Looking forward to working in Newcastle this week with @ChambersTrinity 4 days ago
- Inside the 'Islamic State' news.vice.com/video/the-isla… 5 days ago
- RT @ColinYeo1: Interesting by @alevscott via @barristerblog: Escape From Syria: On the Road With the Refugees Walking to Europe http://t.co… 1 week ago