I am a QC at Doughty Street Chambers in London (www.doughtystreet.co.uk). I practise criminal law and sit part-time as an Immigration Judge. The views expressed in this blog are my own.
- RT @UKSCBlogcom: Supreme Court art: unpicking immigration law ukscblog.com/supreme-court-… 7 hours ago
- RT @Barristerblog: First jury trial coming up? Your worries are over. Read my beginner's guide to the closing speech. barristerblogger.com/advocacy-tips/… 9 hours ago
- RT @DoughtyStPublic: The European Human Rights Law Review’s tribute to Edward Fitzgerald QC, guest edited by Keir Starmer QC: http://t.co/… 18 hours ago
- RT @francescrook: Both Mandela & Gandhi were people's lawyers, #legalaid essential to fight for justice & to train the heroes of the future 2 days ago
- RT @Mark_George_QC: My speech @TheCriminalBar London Rally on why we need direct action and we need it now. gcnchambers.co.uk/news/mark_geor… 6th Jan … 2 days ago