I am a QC at Doughty Street Chambers in London (www.doughtystreet.co.uk). I practise criminal law and sit part-time as an Immigration Judge. The views expressed in this blog are my own.
- RT @MatthewStadlen: London is a great city. It's a multi-racial, multi-ethnic, multi-religious city. Let it remain that way. 57 minutes ago
- Looking forward to opening of 'Curiosity' tomorrow - big eclectic summer show @TCMargate 2 hours ago
- RT @DoughtyStPublic: We are delighted to welcome an exceptional group of barristers to @DoughtyStPublic @DoughtyStCrime - details here. htt… 4 hours ago
- #saveukjustice some excellent speakers. @andyslaughtermp seemed to recant Labour's former policy. Hope he won't re-recant if they get in. 5 hours ago
- RT @LifeInCustody: @PrivateEyeNews Correspondence between The Intrigant and The Lord Chancellor theintrigant.wordpress.com 1 day ago