I am a QC at Doughty Street Chambers in London (www.doughtystreet.co.uk). I practise criminal law and sit part-time as an Immigration Judge. The views expressed in this blog are my own.
- Robben - such a cheat #AFCvBAY 15 hours ago
- RT @MartinRowson: Deeply shocked & saddened by news of Bob Crow's death. Desperately need hundreds more like him... 1 day ago
- £140M for roads damaged by flooding. £0 for justice system damaged by Grayling. bbc.co.uk/news/uk-264968… 3 days ago
- Outside @TCMargate, in the sunshine yesterday. Inside, work by JWMT & Helen Frankenthaler. http://t.co/43tvLD9XVB 3 days ago
- RT @chris78coleman: Many will be outraged by @SimonHughesMP's claim that 99% of legal aid cuts were a done deal. Grayling had claimed to st… 3 days ago